Copyright © adehidstory
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sorry Blog

Dear my blog, and my readers if you're still exists

It has almost been a year since my last post in this blog, and i feel really sorry for that. Sometimes, when I wanted to write in this blog, i just lost my mood all the way I couldn't explain. Although, I really want to share, but it  has been to late, haven't it?

Yeah, today is November 2, 2014. and my last story posted on November 25, 2013.
And during this period of time, I have gone through so many stories. I desperately wanted to tell you now, all my feelings, my experiences, the good times and the bad ones. But, I don't feel like the right time.

So, I promise you the one-year-long story no later than the end of December.

PS: Sorry for my bad english, I'm just trying to practice.

Sincerily,
Ade

1 comments:

Anonymous
at: November 2, 2014 at 11:35 PM said...

i am still exist and have no intention forgiving you.
>.<