Copyright © adehidstory
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, November 8, 2014

Abandoned Diary #11: English Course and Final Project

Hi readers,

I'm not going to tell you the story I've promised before, because the time wouldn't be enough just yet. I am writing because I'm feeling not good these days. I don't know why, but it seems like there is something wrong with me. I could say that it all began with my ASPEN homework, which was a disaster. It got even worse when the previous homework score came out. I don't want to go into detail about this because  I know it's pretty excessive, and I know you won't be interested.

So, I'll tell you about my first meeting in this Training of English Assessment course, which was suck. It was wasting my time for god sake..! I am not trying to be snobby, but it really was. I thought the teacher would be someone like Mr. Alberi, but it's not even close. He was trying to tell us about subject plus verb blah..blah...blah... and I was just sitting there thinking how could this kind of things worth my money. So then, I continued reading my novel. The only interesting part of this class was my pretest score whose test held two days earlier. It was my first toefl (like) test in four years, so I was somewhat surprised that I got 543. So I told myself that this pretest is not the real toefl test and the difficulties might have been reduce to the lowest level, which I guess true. And then, I stop feeling happy.

By the way, I and my partner has chosen the title of our Final Project, and we hope it could be accepted. The title is "Prarancangan Pabrik Metil Salisilat dari Asam Salisilat dan Metanol". Actually, we also had to submit the second choice, if in case our proposal for this first choice are rejected. So we chose "Prarancangan Pabrik Amil Alkohol Dari Amil Khlorida Dan Natrium Hidroksida". Honestly, I did really interested in this Pabrik Gasifikasi Batubara, but my partner didn't. So, since she is my partner, I was ok. I really was.

I am getting sleepy, but I feel like watching movie now, so I guess it's all for now. I'll tell you about my favorite movies in my next post.

Thank you for wasting your time reading.
best regard.
Ade




1 comments:

Anonymous
at: March 17, 2015 at 10:21 AM said...

someone miss his daddy apperently